Friday, August 22, 2008

Just listed on Ebay!

Happy Friday!! I just posted several new listings on Ebay....check them out if you get a chance. Thanks so much for all of your support!! Many blessings :-)
Hand painted wedding plate featuring the names of the bride & groom and their wedding date.


This painting has been a really popular design and can be painted in colors to match your decor.


I just love these monogrammed tiles! I hand paint them in the colors of your choice and personalize them with your initials, family name or favorite scripture or quote.



Hand Painted Christmas Holly Plate Personalized with your family name, favorite scripture or quote. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320289973255



1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sheri, So great to meet you. I just love your blog and your art work is fabulous.
Your background is awesome too. Hey, great minds think alike!! LOL I have the same one.

Thank you so very much for stopping by my anniversary post and for your kind comment. It really meant a lot and I am so thrilled to find your blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
Have a great weekend.
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose