Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Abstract Art Wednesday

I love creating these new abstract art paintings ! I just lost myself in the paint as I listened to my favorite Klaus worship cd and before I knew it I didn't have a care in the world. Creating is essential to my well being. There is healing for the soul in doing what you love and what you feel you were created to do. Thank you Lord for the unique gifts and talents that you give each of us!

Red & Black Floral Abstract painting on a Large gallery canvas...these are available in custom colors and sizes to coordinate with your decor and design needs.

I love the contrast of the red and black. This was a custom design for a client who wanted a classy abstract design for her red dining room. This will really "pop" against her red walls.


Custom abstract designs will be available in my ebay store soon but if you need your art sooner just send me an email and we will discuss details.

Until next time, have a blessed Wednesday!!

No comments: