Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh how HE loves Us!

Oh how HE loves us! It's hard for us as mere humans to completely grasp just how much God loves us. The Bible says in 1st Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I think at times we capture glimpses of His depth of pure LOVE for us but when we see Him face to face someday we shall truly know. This video is of a song that we do in the worship band my husband and I are musicians in at The Gathering Place. Take a minute to listen to the words of this powerful song "How He Loves." My favorite line in the whole song is "I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think of how He loves me." I lose it every time I hear it. God loves me in spite of my failures, in spite of my sin, in spite of my bad attitudes and even when I find it hard to love myself. Thank you Lord for your true unconditional love that you show me every single day.........no, every single second of my life.

No comments: