Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas gifts, new designs and Art for ME!

Happy Monday!! Can you believe it's Thanksgiving week?!

Since getting caught up on custom paintings, I've been working on gifts and even some long planned art for myself which I almost never get around to doing.
I love this design. Christmas is really about our Saviour who came and gave us the ultimate gift of himself. This is a custom for a sweet D'burg customer. I also do different background colors in this one.
I love the blue and brown snowman theme. I did these for each of Reed's school teacher gifts along with a personalized ornament. This is a reasonably priced gift at 15.95.
GO VOLS! UT snowman canvas for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for Christmas. They love Vols football. I hope they aren't reading my blog...ha. These are also available for 15.95.
Girlie girl snow jeans with lots of glitter! Love these for a sweet girl!! I used girlie colors so these can be worn all the way through February. Custom painted for 45.00.
I have been wanting to paint these coordinating chandelier paintings forever!! They match my palm green, black and white dining room.
Want one for yourself?? They are 16x20 and sell for 40.00. I can also paint them in any colors.
I know the lamp doesn't match...I have my eye on a funky black and white polka dotted lamp at Decor Direct. THE best store ever!! If you haven't been to Decor Direct in Union City it is worth checking it out. Anything and everything you would ever need to decorate your home, office, studio at deeply discounted prices. It's the outlet store for the Kirkland's chain of home stores. Love it!! My favorite lamp in my living room was literally on closeout for $4.25.

I'm off to watch our new favorite tv show..Little People Big World. We love the Rolloffs! They are so cool. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!!! Blessings :-)

No comments: