Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Who knew that a long soak in the tub could solve all of the world's problems. Well, at least it solved a few of mine this afternoon.

My parents have both been saying soak in epsom salts it will help reduce swelling and your ankle will heal faster. So being my inquisitive self, I googled epsom salts and couldn't believe what I was reading. This site is devoted to epsom salts...http://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org/index.htm

Benefits of Epsom Salt

Eliminates Toxins from the Body
Exfoliates Skin
As a Fertilizer for your Houseplants(makes rosebushes grow faster)
Regenerates Car Battery
Relieves Constipations
Hair Conditioner(and adds body)
Bruises, sore or strained muscles and sprained ankles

There were many other uses listed on some of the other web sites I visited. Who knows, it may be worth looking into. This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. The Brown Sugar & Fig is yummy together. I use this scent in the bubble bath, shower gel, moisturizer as well as the body spritz. I love layering scents rather than using an overpowering cologne that usually aggravates my allergies. Layering works well for me.

I know...two posts in one week! It's not like I have anything else to do while I'm laid up with a bum ankle :-)

No comments: