Thursday, September 2, 2010

Home

I'm back!! What a journey to get back to the heart of what God has for me. Why do we search in vain for our purpose when it's always been right there in our heart all along?! We try to figure things out on our own. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might...Ecclesiastes 9:10.
I've been busy in the studio creating new art and have lots of new ideas that I can't wait to share with you!
10x12 Mixed Media on wood with attached hanger on back. This piece is also available as a custom work using your color choices, quote, family name or favorite scripture. I have many other sizing options as well. Feel free to message me with any questions or for purchasing. I accept credit/debit cards through Pay Pal and cash. Local delivery is available!! SOLD (I can re-create similar design for you)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome BACK! I loved that piece..ESPECIALLY since the name of our town is HOME!

Sherri James said...

Thank you SO much for the welcome back!! It's been way too long. I hope you and your family are all doing great :-) Many Blessings, Sherri