Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reelfoot Arts & Crafts Festival


It's that time of the year again!! It's time for Reelfoot Lake Arts & Crafts Festival. It's my most favorite show of the entire year. I love it!!! The atmosphere, the people, the scenic view of the lake and visiting with old friends makes this show the best. Today was set up day.....which is my least favorite but it usually involves a lot of laughter and a stumped toe or two...haha. A huge thanks to my parents who so graciously assisted me in setting up. We are all set up and ready to open shop at 9 am tomorrow morning. We are in booth D 209 right across from Boyette's Restaurant so stop by and say Hello.
Beautiful Reelfoot Lake! Truly a West Tennessee treasure. Also known as Earthquake Lake as it was formed in the 1800's by a major earthquake that actually caused the Mississippi River to flow backwards. It's quite comforting to live on the New Madrid Fault Line....not!
Above: Handmade scarecrows displayed in a vendor's booth last at last years festival
Customers shopping my booth at last years Arts & Crafts Festival. It is set up and looks completely different this year by the way.
Above: Displays in my booth in 2007
My beautiful niece Avery helping me out in my booth at Art in the Park last Saturday.


No comments: