Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am such a bad blogger :-( I haven't posted in almost a month. We have simply been enjoying the summer together and I've been working on some projects around the house. I'm on a mission to de-clutter my home and I'm doing it one room at a time. Clutter+Busy Life=Stress. So, it is my goal to be clutter free by Christmas...hopefully sooner but I have to set fairly realistic goals for myself. I've finished the Living Room and Dining Room and will post some pics later. I'm basically moving everything out of each room, painting, cleaning and then putting back only what I want and need in the rooms. It's such a painful yet liberating experience. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Meanwhile, here are a few photos of Reed swimming with his cousins....

Ok, blogger is having some problems with photo uploads so I will post the pics later. Until then, be blessed!

No comments: