27 CHRISTMAS QUESTIONS:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper but this year gift bags and LOTS of them!!
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial. I haven't had a real tree since I was a kid and I'm not quite sure why.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving week or the first of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? The first week of the New Year. I love to leave it up an extra week..so sad taking down the tree.
5. Do you like egg nog? EWWWWWW. No.
6. Favorite gift as a child? Chatty Cathy doll, Mrs. Beasley that talked when you pulled the string, bright red apple that made music when you shook it, Cabbage Patch doll way back in the early 80s.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have a small nativity but would love a large scene for the yard.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad definitely.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kiddos.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Probably a fruit cake.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life...the best ever.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Some time around October.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's homemade fudge, punchbowl cake and ham.
16. Clear lights or colored? Both.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I can't choose just one! I love Christmas music.
18. Travel or stay at home for Christmas? We are on the road a big part of Christmas day visiting family.
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Yes, thanks to a screensaver at work on Pam's computer that periodically yells out their names...ha.
20. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Both...since we travel to family on Christmas morning, we do our gifts on Christmas Eve but with our parents and extended families on Christmas Day.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas and when people call CHRISTMAS trees holiday trees.
22. Do you have an angel on top or a star? Neither.
23. Ugliest Christmas decoration ever invented? Wal-mart's inflatable Santa, reindeer and snowman that's shaped like an egg.
24. Which looks best; theme trees or homey trees? I love them both!
25. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Sugar with icing and Christmas sprinkles.
26. Favorite kind of Christmas cookie? See question 25.
27. Do you like fruitcake? Most definitely NOT.