Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Organization is such a beautiful thing! I never dreamed I would say that...ha. I'm no expert by any means. I'm just so doggone proud of myself for even making an attempt at it. My studio normally looks like a paint factory blew up in it. I have such high hopes of keeping it clean. I'll let you know how it goes.
I had to share a photo of this hand painted shabby vintage canister set I found at the thrift store. I love the colors. They don't match my kitchen but they are perfect for my studio. Those of you who know me well know my addiction to thrifting. Ya gotta love a great bargain!
Last but not least, I did spend some time on a couple of new paintings. Vintage chandeliers have made quite a comeback. To celebrate, I created this fabulous pink chandelier painting. This is an 11x14 on gallery wrapped canvas and painted on all sides and ready for hanging right from the box.

I love this phrase! This design has been a big hit for my tile talk line so I thought I'd try one on canvas. This is a 10x10 gallery wrapped canvas and is ready to hang with no framing needed. Glitter accents can be added upon request.

My work can be purchased directly through me by emailing inspirationsboutique@hotmail.com. Custom designs are also accepted on a limited basis. Ok, enough about that. Have a happy day!!!

No comments: