Friday, December 5, 2008

Impromptu Photo Shoot with our Pet ~ Baby Cat

Last night, as I was watching the local news, I saw a story about a photographer in Memphis who only photographs pets. She prides herself in shooting in natural settings or in their homes rather than having a German Shepherd per se posing in front of a boring blue background. I thought I would give it a shot with our family pet who is a house cat named "BabyCat." He is the true king of the jungle around here. Or at least he likes to think he is.

So, on a whim I grabbed my Canon Rebel and proceeded to snap away...all while lying on the floor and cracking up at how the cat stared at me like I had completely lost it. Babycat's new favorite lounging spot is underneath our Christmas tree. If it keeps him off the furniture I'm all for it.
He just thinks that is his present!

I love how the light sparkles in his eyes.

I think at this point he was getting annoyed with me.
He was an easy subject to photograph. My son on the other hand literally throws his arms up in front of his face when he sees me coming his way with the camera.
I hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend!!

No comments: