Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday

Weekends go by entirely TOO fast! I'm enjoying my french vanilla coffee this morning to kickstart my day. Reed went back to school after being on Fall break for the last 16 days. Needless to say, it was a little difficult to get up and going this morning. It's back to business as I'm painting custom orders and getting ready for UT Alumni Beauty in the Arts gallery showing this week.


16x20 dimensional painting on gallery canvas- $50

I love this new dimensional art piece I've been working on for the gallery. I haven't titled this painting yet but I absolutely love the "fall" colors. I have a few more in the works between custom orders and will give you a sneak peek of those when completed. This painting is available at Penelope's gallery in downtown Union City or you can order a custom directly from me.


I also have a new "do" thanks to my good friend Michael O. of Reflections Salon. I wanted something a little funky going into this fall season. I love the red with the "pop" of drastic blonde atop a deeper brunette color. My husband loves it and enjoys playing the "count the colors in Sherri's hair" game...haha. It's amazing what a great cut and a little color will do for a girl's morale. I'm really having fun with this new look.

Until next time, enjoy your day and don't forget to "look for Jesus" in everyday situations. There are hurting people who need to know God's love and it's up to us to seek out opportunity to share HIM with others. Happy Monday!



No comments: